Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Blog

Just signed up for Google's blog service. I already have a Tumblr and I like it a lot. Its way better than Facebook or Twitter social media wise. Definitely more my style. I don't like the intrusiveness of Facebook. It's great for connecting with people, but it kills all social skills. Ten years ago everyone still called people on the phone and email was just taking off and I think the world was better this way. Constantly being overstimulated will eventually wear one out mentally, spiritually, and physically. Growing up in this transitional phase from ten years ago to now has me stuck in the middle between grouchy old timer who's against technology, and hip new youngster who loves being over-stimulated (insert sexual innuendo joke here) and I'm only 20! lol

Bout to go get some Chinese food with my best friend Daniel. I have been craving some since getting back from college. There was a great Chinese restaurant right across from my dorm and I am going into withdraws.

Peace Yo

Bitches. that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment